How it Works
1. Choose a doctor, consultation type, & a convenient date/time that fits into your schedule.
2. Pay for your visit to reserve your spot
3. When the appointment is booked, you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions (please check all folders)
4. Make sure to show up to your appointment on time.
Serving California Residents!
Dr. Namuun is a licensed naturopathic doctor in California and has 10 years of clinical research experience in the field of complementary and integrative medicine (CIM). Her areas of focus include gut health, gut-brain axis and mental health, environmental toxins and detoxification, cardiometabolic health, chronic conditions, and women’s health.
She received her doctorate degree in Naturopathic Medicine from Bastyr University, a four-year accredited naturopathic medical school, Bachelors of Arts in Pre- Medicine and Biology with a Chemistry minor from Ohio Wesleyan University, and a post-baccalaureate certificate in Herbal Studies from Maryland University of Integrative Health.
Available for all Health Conditions
Hours: Wednesdays 8am-11am PST.
- Nutrition Counseling
- Naturopathic Medicine
- General Medicine
- Botanical Medicine
- & MORE!
Conditions & Focuses
- Gastrointestinal Health
- Mental Health and Gut-Brain Axis
- Environmental Toxins and Detoxification
- Cardiometabolic Disorders
- Women’s Health
- & MORE!
- HSA/FSA Accepted