KIYA Longevity regularly recruits for key positions.
KIYA Therapeutics is a Veteran Owned Business that was established to contribute to the wellbeing of the global community. Our supplements facilitate improved neuroplasticity, quality sleep, detoxification, and reduced inflammation. For optimal health, combine our products with the KIYA Protocol.
Naturopathic and Funtional Medicine Doctors
Seeking Naturopathic and Functional Medical Doctors for a dynamic and highly rewarding position with online cutting-edge solutions and therapies for individuals throughout the country. We offer a revolutionary brain rejuvenating effects customized to help clients interested in longevity and anti-aging and those suffering from high blood sugar, and stress disorders (i.e. anxiety, PTSD), neurodegenerative disorders (i.e. Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disease).
Responsible for providing exceptional and skilled medical care through online Video Conferencing. Do you want to work only a few hours per week and still make a positive change? Do you want to have the flexibility to earn beyond your current job? Send your resume for consideration today!
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Conduct initial and ongoing assessments
- Evaluates individuals response to protocols
- Maintain a high level of precision in judgment, the accuracy of assessment and skill in problem- solving
- Respond promptly to client requests or complaints and assist in the resolution of grievances.
- Provides client education and resources when necessary.
- Communicates effectively with staff and other team members to ensure continuity of care
- Leads and directs licensed and non-professional staff in the delivery of direct care and support functions.
- We are looking for a board-certified clinician with functional medicine experience and certification.
- Naturopathic Licensed
- Experience in Integrative Medicine, Naturopathic, Functional Medicine, Preventive Health, or Lifestyle
The operations manager position manages online operations combined with scheduling that facilitate the maximization of resources to achieve customer satisfaction, productivity, schedule adherence, and economic goals.
- Maximize scheduling and real-time utilization of resources; determines part-time, flexible and employee mix for the website.
- Interfaces with sales and marketing to ensure smooth coordination of scheduling and maximization of schedule adherence; provides input on local conditions, identifies needs and receives direction on real-time staffing increases or decreases.
- Enacts contingency plans as needed; escalates and directs activities during the construction season. identifies potential problems, troubleshoots escalates issues to management, and participates in post-mortem analysis of problems providing input for future process improvements.
- Reviews ongoing performance results in targets (job performance). Takes corrective measures with authorization, escalate as needed.
- Participates in daily, weekly, monthly and annual planning process as appropriate.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Projects a favorable image of the companies to promote its aims and objectives and foster and enhance public recognition and acceptance of all of its areas of endeavor.
- Keeps immediate superior promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken.
- Performs all necessary supervisory functions to effectively and efficiently manage the personnel assigned.
- Communicates areas of accountability and performance expected of personnel assigned
- Determines standards of performance as a basis to review the progress of personnel assigned.
- Recommends salary adjustments, transfers, promotions, and dismissals.
- Ensures proper training of personnel assigned.
- Develops individuals for future advancement.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Hires directs and motivates supervisory personnel, contractors and staff engaged in planning and executing procedures.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. You will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested.
1. Strong communication skills; thorough and attentive to details; able to prioritize and multitask; proactive and deadline-oriented.
2. Ability to read and understand work orders, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
3. Ability to interact effectively with clients, doctors, vendors, and employees at all levels of the organization.
KIYA Therapeutics offers competitive wages, paid time off, and a growth-oriented environment. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Ecommerce Marketing Manager
- Develop marketing plans, strategies, tactics, and resources necessary to achieve goals.
- Provide marketing skills and expertise to the Company by building, developing a cohesive program that outlines and executes the necessary marketing strategies and tactics.
- Lead cross-functional role of the implementer of new products, and promotion plans for existing products.
- Collaborate with manufacturing, purchasing and sales to coordinate the production of all product promotions, creating companywide understanding and awareness of brand positioning.
- Plan and oversee promotional designs and other creatives created by a design team while ensuring creatives across all platforms are consistent with the brand identity.
- Provide leadership, direction, and management of the market research function.
- Lead online marketing efforts to create brand awareness while providing guidance and assets that complement the Company’s sales strategies and sales teams.
- Create a marketing reporting function that can track, measure, and analyze performance.
- Ensure all marketing communications are coordinated, support marketing plan objectives, and are an effective expenditure of resources.
- Manage brand, company, and industry analyses that define and measure progress across channels, geographies, and product categories versus budgeted objectives and by measuring and reporting market performance and program results in conjunction with sales.
- Maintain up-to-date, thorough, and accurate brand graphics, which comply with applicable federal and state requirements which require collaboration with General Counsel in the upkeep of DBA markings, copyright notices, and proper use of trademarks.
- Provide input and support to the Company’s leadership in the development of joint ventures, affiliations, and partnership arrangements.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to explain the Company’s current and future marketing strategies.
- Ideate all marketing, sales correspondences to be developed by graphic design teams and ensure interaction and cooperation with sales teams on the creation and updating of corporate price lists, product fact sheets, and other collateral materials.
- Identifies areas of process improvement and implements it as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or four (4) years of relevant experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Strong negotiating skills, pricing, terms, returns, first, look
- Must demonstrate strong leadership, communication skills, and problem resolution skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills required
- Attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Self-starter, independent, and highly resourceful; process-oriented.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel and Outlook, working knowledge of Adobe suite a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion and prioritize appropriately.
- Responsible for knowledge of and acting in strict accordance with the requirements of all relevant laws, regulations, and Company policies, including, among other areas, Food and Drug Administration regulations.
- management/reporting/analytical platforms.
- Retail and/or eCommerce marketing experience.
- This description is based upon management’s assessment of the requirements and functions of the job as of the date this description was prepared. It is a general guideline for managers and colleagues. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent.