If you’ve experienced any of the symptoms below you could benefit from the Gluten Wheat Zoomer.
Signs and symptoms of Gluten Wheat Zoomer :
- Suspected intestinal permeability (leaky gut syndrome)
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (diarrhea or constipation; cramping; nausea; discomfort after eating)
- Headaches, including migraines
- Neurological symptoms (memory loss, balance problems, numbness, tingling, anxiety)
- Skin rashes
- Joint pain
- Diagnoses of autoimmune conditions
- Low vitamin D status
- Multiple food sensitivities
- Excessive fatigue after meals
Our test provides the most comprehensive and sensitive assessment of gluten and wheat sensitivity. With 3Dense technology, it is the only highly sensitive peptide-based array able to test for reactivity to over 33,000 peptides in wheat and gluten. By testing at the peptide level, we eliminate the common drawbacks of other food sensitivity tests that are confounded by water-soluble protein limitations, whole protein or extract cross-reactivity, and cooked vs raw effects on proteolysis.
Support: Complimentary consultations with our highly qualified staff will help you understand your results and implement the most effective management plans.