Cardia X Heart Disease Test
With this health analytics tool, detect genetic polymorphisms associated with cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes, insulin resistance, atrial fibrillation, stroke, and dyslipidemia.
Consisting of a finger prick test
For individuals with:
- A strong or unknown family history of heart disease.
- Difficult-to-control hypertension, obesity, or dyslipidemia.
- Early-onset heart disease with no clear etiology.
- A curiosity about their long-term cardiovascular risks.
Genetic Risk Detection for:
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Myocardial Infarction
- Ischemic Stroke
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Inflammation
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- DNA Methylation
Support: Complimentary consultations with our highly qualified staff will help you understand your results and implement the most effective management plans.